Friday, August 31, 2007

First Film

So I got a call today. I have my first production meeting for the film. It will be next Saturday. So that's exciting. Not much else going on acting wise. I should be doing a table read for The Night on January 16th soon. I haven't heard much about it yet. I'm afraid I've only read through it once. I started highlighting one night but I got tired and stopped before I got to the end. I'm a little scared about the part. Can I do it? I certainly hope so. Maybe I'll read some Meisner this weekend to give me a little something to hold onto. Although, sometimes reading Meisner makes me feel like a miserable failure.

1 comment:

Ty Unglebower said...

I want to thank you for reading, and today, commenting on my acting blog.

I am in fact somewhat familiar with The Magic Flute, as I once read a book that summarized the stories of the great operas. If ever I do have the chance to attend a performance of same, I may very well do so. Thank you for the advise.

And congratulations on your own recent successes. I shall check back with your blog periodically now.

Peace be to you...Ty Unglebower